• INCORPORATIONS, LIMITED LIABILITY
COMPANIES, ASSOCIATIONS AND JOINT VENTURES
• CHOICE OF BUSINESS ENTITY AND TAX PLANNING
• STOCKHOLDER AGREEMENTS
• BUSINESS ACQUISITIONS AND SALES
• CONTRACT DRAFTING AND NEGOTIATION
• EMPLOYMENT LAW AND AGREEMENTS
• MERGERS, REORGANIZATIONS AND DISSOLUTIONS
• PRIVATE OFFERINGS
Many of Sykes, Bourdon’s clients are national
concerns involved in diverse sectors of the economy,
from commercial land development to the sale of
goods and services to the general public.
An in-depth knowledge of Virginia’s
corporate law allows us to assist our individual
clients with respect to choosing the business
entity (i.e., corporation, sole proprietorship,
partnership) best suited to their needs.
Our goal is to provide
legal and business advice which enables our clients
to achieve their business objectives with the
least economic and legal risk possible.